Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May Day!




It's the first day of May.  I'm off work and I got to enjoy a fun morning at the park with Sydney, Nathan and Abby.

Nathan had lots of buddies to play with and Abby had a "Blast".   Children love playing outdoors. 

I used to go to the park with my children all the time.  We'd meet friends from church there and have lunch.  I have great memories at the park.  The parks are so beautiful now and there are so many to choose from.  LOVE IT! 

I hope you're having an awesome "May Day"!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

I love Abby's hat! It isn't quite park weather here - lots of rain :(

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.