Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




I love being a mom.  This has been the hardest part of my life adjusting to not having children to take care of.  Daddy makes up for that.  SMILE!

I started my "Mother's Day" yesterday. I had a manicure and pedicure.  Daddy colored my hair and I got my hair trimmed too!  Spoiled!

Rachel zipped over this morning to have breakfast with us before she went to work.  She bought me a really "Fabulous" purse.  I love it.

We had a delicious dinner that Bob made Sydney and me.  They surprised me with a great jacket, earrings and sandals.  

My boys and their sweet wivies  all call often and send the cutest cards.  I got some awesome facebook  notes from some of the G-Kids.  Love it!

I love my children,  their  spouses and my grandchildren with all my heart.  I love equally and enjoy all the little differences  that all human beings have.  Heavenly Father knew what he was doing allowing us to have unique personalities and free agency.   I AM BLESSED! 

2 comments:

Megs said...

I'm glad you had a great mother's day. We love you!

The Wallace Family said...

Our phone isn't working so therefore our internet wasn't working either - yucky wind storm last Friday. Thankfully we have power this time! We love you so much - your nails look gorgeous :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.