Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL





Can you believe the baby of the family is "28"!  Jim and I are in shock.  We can't be that old.  Yes we are!  We have the wrinkles to prove it.  
We had a delicious dinner at the "Outback".  Rachel ate a steak, medium rare,  with scallops.  I mention that only because for many years she sustained from eating any meat.  
She was glowing and works out daily to stay this gorgeous.  Notice how beautiful both my daughters are.  They take after their father.  They must be in really high heels because I'm not that much shorter am I?

I had to run from work to Shea's school performance and directly to dinner so please excuse my attire in the photo.  

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

fun! happy b-day rachel! and don't worry grandma, i am with you in the shortish category :)

taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.