Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sisters' Reunion



Patty flew into San Diego and stayed a week at Maxine and Jack's home in Carlsbad.  Jim and I were able to drive down Wednesday and visit until Sunday morning.  

Max and Jack have a beautiful home just four miles from the ocean.  Love it!  

We had a brief but wonderful visit with our niece Wendy, her husband Scott and their darling boys, Jack and Cade.  Scott has taught those boys some great dance moves.

Jack bought me my first Lotto ticket.  Sorry family, I don't know why I didn't win!!!  It was five dollars worth of fun and excitement, then disappointment.  I had grand plans of how to enjoy the wealth.  Giggle, Giggle!  

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.