Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gardener Jim is "Super Delicious"




Spring has been  dragging it's feet but it's blooming like crazy now with the diligent help of Gardener Jim and Miracle - Gro.

We don't have a large yard but Jim keeps it green and beautiful all year around.  That's not an easy task in the Las Vegas desert.  

We wanted our back yard to be smothered with green plants that flower so that it appears much cooler than the 110 degrees temperature that is reality here in July and August.   It works!  

We love to barbecue and enjoy our little paradise.  The grandchildren enjoy it with us.  

We'd love to have you join us!  

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Go, Papa Go, Go!
Go, Go, Go, Papa, Go!
Papa B. Good

Megs said...

Someday my yard will look somewhat like yours! Great job Papa!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.