Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter Treats Were Delicious!





I don't have to go to work tomorrow so Shea and Nathan came over Thursday evening to make Easter treats and then they spent the night.  

We had a blast!  The treats were yummy!  The kitchen is a mess!  What a great life we have!

Could you imagine if all thirteen G-Kids were here?  Well maybe a few G-Kids at a time is best.  Although next year at our family reunion I will be in Heaven!!!   I better start planning activities and gathering recipes now.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Those are so cute! What is that, fiber cereal? BTW, I didn't have the Strawberry Brownie Torte recipe, but I basically memorized it while I was there, and then found it on the internet when I got home (Eagle Brand website).

Frances Wallace said...

The bird's nests are made with chinese noodles. They are yummy. The kids loved them. You brownie torte came out "FABULOUS".

The Wallace Family said...

Looks like a blast! You are such a fun grandma :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.