Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010











What a beautiful evening to collect bags full of free candy. Of course a small fortune is spent on costumes and decoration to make your home Halloween trick or treater appealing. Bob worked really hard to make the magic happen. Giggle! Giggle!

Sydney made a delicious chili and cornbread casserole, a yummy strawberry spinach salad and Lisa brought melt in your mouth chocolate spiders.

Shea, Nathan and Abby were very generous with their treats.

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

Mmmmm!!!! That cake looks delicious! I'm glad you guys had a great day! :)

Taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.