Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun Saturday




I only caught the end of Shea's 9:00 A.M. baseball game but I watched him receive the game ball. Jim had been working hard all morning to get the yard work done, Autumn is here and everything is green and blooming. He has every plant perfectly manicured and I love it. I wanted to catch Shea's game before Sydney, the g-kids and I zipped off to The Orleans to see the Disney Live Mickey's Magic Show. Disney always offers great entertainment.

Last Saturday we were enjoying all our sweethearts in Joplin, Mo. This Saturday Jim and I had lots of home chores like laundry, changing bedding, dusting, vacuuming, yard work ext.

Jim and I decided we needed a date night. We had dinner at P.F. Chang's and went to see a romantic comedy with Katherine Heigl in it. It was pretty good in a worldly kinda way.

How did you spend your Saturday?

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

I spent Saturday doing chores and watching movies. It was nice and relaxing. OH and I also kicked Ilah's butt in Battleship! :) I miss you guys so much!

<3 Taysom

Frances Wallace said...

We miss you so much! Don't make me cry.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.