Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pure Joy!







It's very surreal watching a child you brought into this world having their own child. Rachel did an amazing job.

Giving birth is nothing short of experiencing a miracle. Rachel and Jeremy will never be the same. Their lives will never be the same. They will experience greater joy then they have ever known.

They have been given a precious gift. I know they will be worthy awesome parents! Along the way there will be fear, sleep deprivation, anxiety and heartache.

It's all worth it, I promise!

Trust Huntington Guarino was born at 2:25 P.M. on 10/20/2010. He weighed 6 lbs. 9oz.

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Beautiful post and LOVE the pictures!

The Wallace Family said...

Aw! He's so cute!!! :)

:) taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.