Monday, June 21, 2010

SUNDAY WAS AWESOME


Father's Day was lovely. We spent a relaxing morning enjoying our beautiful backyard. Jim loved plucking a few of the first perfect plums from his favorite tree.

Thoughout the day everyone of our five children made contact with their dad. We really are so blessed.

After church and watching some of the U.S. Open, we celebrated while devouring a delicious dinner with Bob, Sydney, Shea, Nathan, Abby, Rachel, Jeremy and Drue. The rest of our terrific family was tucked away deep in our hearts and hopefully having as precious a day as we were.


2 comments:

Megs said...

Sounds like a great day.

The Wallace Family said...

Was that a Wii game or was Dad just really part of the action:)

Sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Love you, Dad!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.