Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Fun



















Where is the summer going? I can't believe we celebrated the 4TH of July, Independence Day, yesterday. Wait until you see Jeremy demonstrating his fishing equipment in Syd and Bob's swimming pool. Judy and Lisa brought yummy goodies to celebrate with us. I wish there were more pictures of all of us. I guess I was having too much fun living in the moment or the family started yelling at me to put the camera down!

I would be kidding to say I love this Las Vegas heat! I can't wait to be in the mountains of Colorado next week.

While Sydney and Bob had a few fun days in Chicago I had a few fun days playing with Shea, Nathan and Abby. Chuckie Cheese was a great way to beat the heat at lunch time. We spent two hours beating the heat. Giggle!

Sorry, the video won't upload. I'll send it later.




1 comment:

Megs said...

Looks like a blast! Ugh, desert summers.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.