Friday, June 18, 2010

Three Weeks From Today


You know how organized I can be! I'm more excited than prepared.

Three weeks from today I jump in my Rav 4 and head toward Bayfield, Colorado just outside of Durango.

With two large cabins awaiting us on the beautiful Vallecito lakeside, all our children, their amazing wives and husbands and their children will meet Jim and I for an amazing Wallace Family Reunion for a whole week!

I have gathered all the essential products that we will need, such as toilet paper, paper towel, sunscreen, Lysol, SOS and etc. etc. etc.

Each cabin will receive a lovely basket of boring stuff, I know, but instead of our vehicle being full of our precious grandchildren, we will have paper plates, cups and plastic ware for all.

I know I'm silly and I over think things but I just want everyone to be comfortable and feel free to use all the toilet paper they need!

Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I love my FAMILY!!!

3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

You're adorable! Soooooo looking forward to getting together.

Megs said...

Awesome. Can't wait to use the TP.

Jaime Lynne said...

I know this reunion has been a long time coming. I am so glad it is almost here. What a thoughtful idea, Fran. Don't put yourself down... that was clever, creative and will be much appreciated!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.