Saturday, March 7, 2009

What A Wonderful Lunch!




Of course I cried!  I don't get to hug my oldest son near enough.  To look into his eyes fills my heart with joy.  If truth be known my heart crumbles a little.  It's hard! 

Jimmy had a layover in Las Vegas on his way to a conference in Reno.  We had two precious hours to visit and have lunch at the airport.

The best part of our get together was that Sydney came with Nathan and Abby.  Jimmy had never meant Abby.  Rachel was able to come too.  It had been about five years since they had been able to see each other.  That was another heart crumble moment!

Jimmy had a co-worker, Mike with him.  He handled our silliness pretty well.  I think he enjoyed meeting Jimmy's two good looking sisters.  I hear that Mike has been telling everyone at work " My boss has two hot sisters"!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

How fun!!! I wish my brothers would have a lay over here - Ofcourse why would anyone have a lay over here!?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.