Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE WALLACE BOWLING TEAM

The last night of Chad's family vacation with us,  we all went to the Redrock Hotel for some bowling.  What a blast!!! 

The scores weren't important.  The kids loved it.  What a joy to watch your children helping their children experience a new activity.  We cheered and praised each child's roll of the ball.  Of course I cried with pride.  There was tender love, instruction and encouragement.  There were really good fries too.  Air hockey was a blast between turns at the ally.    

How many times can I say thank you for such an amazing family.  Jimmy's and Michael's families were sorely missed.  They're better bowlers.  SMILE!   Rachel won "THE HOT SINGLE AWARD".  I'm sure there were guys on the other lanes checking her out.    


1 comment:

Megs said...

Thank goodness scores weren't important! So much fun!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.