Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WE ARE TRULY BLESSED WITH THE BEST FAMILY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

What a wonderful Sunday!  With Chad's family visiting we decided to have our "Easter Egg Hunt" early.  We had a great Sunday dinner,  a little play time at the park and " The Hunt".  

It was awesome to have Custis (My nephew) and his sweet wife Amber and their son Calihan join us.  Of course Sydney, Bob, Shea, Nathan and Abby were there.  It was extra special to have Chad, Megan, Bree and Mason here to celebrate with us.  I couldn't have done it all without Rachel helping me all the way.  She's the best Auntie and daughter ever.  

Jim and I are the luckiest grandparents on the face of the earth.  Giggle!  Giggle!  Of course we always want more.  Where was our Jimmy and Michael and families?

2 comments:

Megs said...

I'm so glad we got to be there for the Easter egg hunt! The kids loved every minute.

Jaime Lynne said...

Thank you for sharing your family time and dinner with us as well! What a delicious dessert you created. Robert rarely goes back for seconds but he downed two giant slices of your torte!! Thanks again!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.