Friday, May 27, 2011

What's The Best Part Of Visiting Globe, Arizona?














The best part of visiting Globe is sharing time with our son, Chad and his amazing family.

Megan, Chad's wife puts me to shame. She made us the most delicious homemade cupcakes I've ever tasted.

Grandchildren, Bree, Mason and Baby Lincoln are absolutely beautiful inside and out.

I can't believe Jim and I are so blessed with such an extraordinary posterity. REALLY!

The children always enjoy a treasure hunt leading them to goodies from Granny Franny and Papa.

The day before our visit to feast our eyes on our newest grandson, Lincoln Porter, I decided to whip up a cuddly blanket, special for this adorable new bundle of joy. Lincoln is a handsome easy going happy baby. There are pictures of him enjoying his gift.

We loved going to church with our darlings.

Bass Pro Shop is always a fun adventure for children and adults.

2 comments:

Megs said...

It sure was a fun visit. The kids had so much fun with you guys!

The Wallace Family said...

I love the picture of you and grandpa with my cousins :) I'm sure it was a great trip! I love you both!

Taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.