Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Day Off






At 8:35 A.M. Nathan and Shea called me and Nathan said, "Grandma, are you coming to my Spring program". I asked quickly what time was it starting. I could hear Sydney in the background saying it starts at 9:15 A.M. Yikes! I said I will be there and hung up. I had to shower, dress, makeup my face ( Major work there) , get the hair dry and drive to his school. I MADE IT!

Then we went to Abby's Gymboree music class and made a quick zip to Toys R Us to find Bree, Mason and Lincoln gifts for next week's visit. We can't wait to get on the road to introduce ourselves to our sweet new grandson, Lincoln.

2 comments:

iburrito said...

Grandma your so talented!!! How in the world did you get make-up on your face so quickly???
Ilah

The Wallace Family said...

I remember when you came for Taysom and Tucker's kindergarten programs... time sure flies!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.