Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter With The Prophet!



































It's always special when Easter falls on Conference weekend. Of course we don't get to dress up in our new Sunday outfits until next Sunday but we get to hear our sweet Prophet and Apostles over the whole weekend right from our televisions at home. After all Easter is about the love of our Christ! I was very uplifted by all the encouragement and I was inspired to try to be a better person. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have of the gospel and I'm truly grateful for a wonderful family to whom I adore. I have been blessed with a sweet life.

Of course Easter is filled with good food, Easter egg hunts, lots of laughter and chocolate found in the strangest places! I can't imagine life without all my amazing children, their spouses, grandchildren, my sweet sisters, nieces, nephews and choice friends.


2 comments:

Megs said...

Bree says thank you to Grandma and Papa Wallace for the birthday card. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Wish we were there!

The Wallace Family said...

Mmmmm See's candy - Papa is spoiled by the Easter Bunny! Sure miss all of you! Btw - thank you so much for the fun cards and money - you are extremely thoughtful, Mom.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.