Saturday, December 19, 2009

We Made Magical Christmas Trains


We had a magical Saturday making Christmas trains, listening to Christmas music and eating pizza.

Gotta love Christmas! 

Drue, Shea and Nathan worked very hard to make amazing works of art.  There's much more baking and Christmas cooking to come.

Rachel was Mrs. Santa's helper while Sydney took her Dad shopping.  I forgot to mention Abby was busy destroying Grandma's Christmas decorations while Grandma was very busy.  Giggle!  Giggle!

4 comments:

rach said...

fun and delicious day!! Thanks Granny :)

The Wallace Family said...

What are they made out of? More info please :)

Anonymous said...

they're so cute! i love the christmas train idea :)

taysom

Frances Wallace said...

The trains were made of Fruity Pebbles and Coco Pebbles. I made a big batch of royal icing and had a blast. We had lots of fun candy to decorate with. The train is in an ad in most of the magazines that are out for Christmas. The Martha Stewart and I think Family Circle mag. had it. It tasted delicious!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.