Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'm offering you several thousand words worth of pictures.  SMILE!

I'd just like to spout out a few highlights from these last few days. 

  • FAMILY
  • GAMES
  • DELICIOUS FOOD
  • WONDERFUL STORIES OF SANTA AND CHRIST
  • COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS
  • JOY OF CHILDREN ON CHRISTMAS MORNING
  • DELICIOUS FOOD
  • DADDY GRUMBLING AT PUTTING TOYS TOGETHER
  • MOMMY'S JOY AND THANKFULNESS FOR THEIR WONDERFUL FAMILIES
  • GRANDMA TAKING FAR TO MANY PHOTOS
  • PAPA TAKING VIDEO OF FESTIVE ACTIVITIES
  • EXHAUSTION   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love those memories :) merry christmas!
<3 taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.