Saturday, September 26, 2009

WELCOME DRUE TO THE FAMILY!


Now that Rachel and Jeremy are married, I would like to introduce our grandson, number 14.  Drue Jensen Guarino turned eleven years old on September 25TH.  His birthday is the same day as Taysom's birthday.  Taysom turned "Sweet Sixteen" yesterday.  I hope her day was amazing.

Rachel and Jeremy had a full house on Friday evening celebrating Drue's special day.  Rachel made a delicious "Oreo Cookie Cake" and homemade "Chex Mix" because Drue loves it.  

Drue is an outdoorsman like his Dad. He loves target shooting and is learning about guns and gun safety.  He's a happy camper when they head up to Dear Creek in Utah to enjoy nature. 

He can't wait for our family reunion in Colorado next July.  Cabins, outdoors, campfires, hiking and a great lake add up to his idea of fun. 


      





4 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

Okay family, I love comments. Where are you?

rach said...

they dont care about my family! lol just kidding.. Drue is a great step son!... oh and we go to Duck Creek;)

The Wallace Family said...

How tall is Drue? Mike said he is a great kid and all of my kids sure enjoyed hanging out with him last summer. Taysom esp. appreciates the body surfing lesson!

Rach said...

I need to measure him.. He was on his tip toes in the pic though... cheater! I love him :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.