Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Best Of Life

Shea spent Friday night with his best buddy so it was the perfect opportunity for Nathan to have a sleepover with Papa and Granny Franny.

Nathan picked up potty training very quickly because he wants to be just like his big brother.  He was ready to have a  big boy slumber party.  He didn't have one accident.  Thank goodness because he insisted on regular underwear and he slipped into bed with us in the middle of the night. 

Nathan loves to take pictures unlike "Shy Shea".  He loved posing, especially for the bum-bum shots.  (All boy!)  

He's not much for breakfast but I know how much he loves butter.  So G-Ma served a breakfast in bed of delicious whole grain bread with butter and milk.  Most of my grandchildren insist on pancakes or waffles.

No sleepover would be complete without watching "The Tigger Movie" three times, "Cars" twice and "The Mickey Mouse Halloween" flick once.

We can't wait for the next "Amazing Sleepover".  Now Papa and I have lots of housecleaning to do.  Bye! 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.