Sunday, March 27, 2011

We Survived Spring Break!






























Ha! Ha! Spring break was AWESOME! Jimmy, Amy, Emily and Megan crashed at G and G Wallace's home in Las Vegas. They went to Redrock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, The Shark Reef and checked out Papa's Luxor. Sydney and Bob took the girls to the amazing Beatles Love show and dinner.

Then we all packed up and headed to Laguna Beach for a day and two fabulous nights at the California Adventure Hotel at Disneyland thanks to the Keyes family. We stayed in a two story suite that had a full kitchen, dining room, living room, three separate bedrooms with full bathrooms and a loft, complete with couch and a pool table. There were big screen TVs everywhere. AMAZING!

We ate too much and rested too little.

Jimmy and gang had a quick lay over at the Grand Canyon and drove straight home.

As soon as we get all the laundry done we'll all rest. Woo Hoo!


2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Abby is so stinkin' cute!!!

The Wallace Family said...

That's one awesome spring break! :) Super busy, but super fun! I hope there is not too much laundry to do lol I love you!

Love,
Taysom

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.