Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Is A Special Day


Granny Franny picked Shea and Nathan up Friday afternoon for a get-away and adventure over night.  

We zipped over to Super Walmart to pick up some goodies.  You see, when you have a sleepover with Grandma,  you get to choose what you'll have for dinner and of course what goodies you'll snack on while you watch "Tigger" before drifting off to sleep on the king size blow up mattress that Grandma has made up all cozy and comfy.  

Aunt Rachel, Uncle Jeremy and Drue came over for pizza and to watch the "Raining Meatballs" movie we had picked up while shopping.

Early the next morning we made waffles that of course Grandma served to us in bed while we watched "The Mickey Mouse Playhouse".   It's tradition!!!

Papa got some special time in playing trains before Mommy and Daddy showed up.  

Grandma and Papa know how to have a fun time!

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

AW! That sounds like sooo much fun! I am super jealous, but I'm glad you guys had an awesome time :)

Love Taysom

Frances Wallace said...

It's hard to tell you, Taysom, how much I love you and how proud I am to be you grandmother. We're together in our hearts.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.