Thursday, June 11, 2009

SUPER DELICIOUS DINNER WITH CHAD AND MEGAN






Chad and Megan came into town for a couple of days and we kidnapped them away for a nice dinner at "The Claim Jumper".  

Bree and Mason stayed in Arizona with Megan's mom.  We missed them terribly.  I hope Bree likes the pajamas we sent her and I hope Mason likes his Winnie The Pooh outfit.

Rachel was able to sneak away from work to join Sydney, Bob, Shea, Nathan, Abby, Papa and me for a delicious dinner.

The best was saved for last.  Nathan and Shea came to spend the night with Grandma and Papa.  We played at the park, showered and blew up the super air bed they love to sleep on.  We all shared a fabulous huge chocolate cake we brought home from the restaurant and of course we watched "The Tigger Movie" until we fell asleep.  Sweet dreams my honeys.  

5 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

I have heard that Claim Jumpers is "super delicious" :)

Were Chad and Megan just passing through? Everyone looks happy and wonderful!

Frances Wallace said...

Megan's best friend had a baby and they came down for the "Blessing".

Thank you for the comments. I enjoy getting a response. You're awesome.

Hugs and kisses!

Rach said...

U r soo cute and fast with ur blog! luv ya

Megs said...

I'm so impressed at how quickly you got this post up! We had such a fun evening. Dinner was delicious, and the company was better!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been married forever and hope to enjoy that union forever. I adore my family. I love new adventures. I love learning but have never finished my education. Do we ever finish learning. I hope not! Traveling is my passion. I would love to see the entire world.